Twin Springs at Twin Valley

waveman92

the biggest showdown of the year for A. #1 in the state Twin Valley hosting #4 in state Twin Springs. it was a great game all night long. but in the end, free-throws and layups were the most important part of the game. Twin Valley missed about 15 free-throws and alot of layups. but, the most surprising thing was that they had a 1-3-1-1 press that never worked, but they never got out of it. Twin Springs walked away with the win lastnight as #22 scored 34 as the game and team leading scorer.

Doesn't Twin Springs recruit? I would say that the old Garden High School gym was rockin' wasn't it?

On a side note, Twin Valley wouldn't be diddly squat right now if it weren't for the BBF. They have made leaps and bounds for the Twin Valley programs, because they are traveling all winter, the kids practice and train hard, and they are taught fundamentals of BBall...If we could get something like this going in the summer and fall for little league/middle school football, and I'm not saying travel all the time, just let the kids train, keep them in shape, teach them the basics, we would see the same kind of results on the gridiron...I will almost garuntee it.

Biggest Game of the year in Single A...that is a joke. Neither one of these teams could even compere in the Hogo. Twin Springs was beaten by Castlewood, who Lebanon beat easily twice. Webb is the biggest (6-9) joke in Southwest Virginia and Twin Valley hasn't played anyone. They have Haysi coming up who will beat them and Council who will probably beat them.

I wouldn't be saying that right now buddy...We all know what happened the first week of the playoffs at Nelson Memorial. All of us Wave fans are guilty of thinking VA. High would be a pushover. Remember what happened there? Same with you all and Giles..Nobody gave Giles a chance if I am not mistaken. Anything can happen come tournament time..we all know that. I will garuntee that Twin Valley will come out and play..If the coaching straightens up..a couple Hogo teams could be sitting at home the first round of the state tournament. Not making any predictions, just stating that you can't down a couple of teams you haven't seen.

Twin Valley beat Haysi easily tonight! Twin Valley is no easy team either; I've played them. As far as lebanon I've played ball with their best player. Twin Valley can play with them easily. blush.gif

Give big props to TV, great win over Haysi, eating crow. But TS still hasn't made me a believer. Before we start talking "What they will or can do in Region D" they have to get there first. Right now they aren't even winning their district. Castlewood has beaten them and are undefeated in the district. If they don't win their district as you all know, they must win or finish second to Castlwood in the tournament. And as stated on here many times. Anything can happen in a tournament.

i play for bbf 6th and 7th and it is truly awesome. we are currently 18-0 and have won 5 tournaments. what they do over there every year is amazing and they all make you give 110%. great program that has really brought Twin Valley a long way.