Where will Heath Miller go in draft?

waveman92

any estimates on where he will go in the NFL draft? i say anywhere from 9th- Washington Redskins to 14- Carolina Panthers. he is also said in the mock draft, to go 10- Detroit Lions. but, one of the coaches says 12- San Diego Chargers. i think he will go to the Redskins 1st rd. 9th overall. he is a great reciever and even a better blocker. i have saw him take a linebacker and a lineman on each forearm and block two at once, which led to a huge run for Alvin Pearman. so, my guess is 9th, what is yours?

He is ranked the #1 Tight end in the draft

Here is who he is followed by:

1 Heath Miller TE, 6-5, 255 lbs. / Virginia

2 Kevin Everett TE, 6-6, 251 lbs. / Miami (FL)

3 Joel Dreessen TE, 6-4, 260 lbs. / Colorado St.

4 Alex Smith TE, 6-5, 255 lbs. / Stanford

5 Garrett Cross TE, 6-5, 230 lbs. / California

6 Andrew Clarke TE, 6-4, 249 lbs. / Toledo

7 Dave Kashetta TE, 6-4, 251 lbs. / Boston College

8 Alex Holmes TE, 6-3, 270 lbs. / USC

9 Eric Knott TE, 6-3, 249 lbs. / Michigan St.

Heard from a buddy of mine that watched Sportcenter or Colege football special or sumthin and they said Miller could possibly be #2 pick overall, but if hes not that he will def. be top 5..dont take my word on it tho.

I cant wait to watch this years draft because i want to see who my miami dolphins pick, right now it looks like cedric benson RB from texas. I personally dont know if thats a good idea seeing what happened last time we a got running back out of texas. And i also want to see where pacman jones ends up

I think heath miller will go to carolina, This is the site that i use to view the mock draft.

Mock Draft

Maybe not, feely was far from empressive this past year for miami. I wouldnt mind them taking arron rodgers or alex smith at all!

I seriously doubt that dallas will end up with pacman i think he'll eather go to the panthers,chiefs, or saints

cowboys will find a way to screw this up...wait and see.

I'd guess miller to the skins and I don't think the Titans will take QB Smith from Utah, i think they will go with whatever defensive pick is avail...and I wouldn't be surprised to see the Chargers take Smith..Breeze is out of there unless they cough up big bucks...and I'd love to see him land in Dallas...probably none of that will happen...but thats my slant on the draft.

I dont think the Chargers will take Smith or Miller. If Brees skips town they have insurance in Rivers already. Gates was the most productive TE in the game this year. On O, the Chargers may need to look at a WR.

As for my team, the Bengals, I would love to see Miller be on the board for them to take but I think every pick they have should be spent on the D side of the ball!

yea, but i dont think pacman would drop that far back in the draft. I mean he's the 2nd best corner-back next to antrel rolle. And i dont think to many teams with a weak offense would pass him up.... i predict he'll go somewhere between 13th and 18th pick....

I havnet saw anything on rasheed marshall...

I cant wait to see miami next year with the new edition of Cedric Benson... He's a power runner and thats what this team needs. Along with a new QB and every other posistion. As long as we can keep thomas,seau,taylor and all the other defensive players that make a difference. Then we shouldnt be to bad next year. But i guess if we stink again. We can always get Leinart...haha

[ QUOTE ]

yea, but i dont think pacman would drop that far back in the draft. I mean he's the 2nd best corner-back next to antrel rolle. And i dont think to many teams with a weak offense would pass him up.... i predict he'll go somewhere between 13th and 18th pick....

I havnet saw anything on rasheed marshall...

[/ QUOTE ]

You never know how far anyone could drop. He could possibly go to the Cowboys at 20 but who knows.

And as far as Rasheed Marshall goes teams want him to play WR instead of QB so if decides to enter the draft as a QB I say he will be picked in the late rounds but If he goes as a WR then maybe 2nd or 3rd round.

Here are my first round Projections:

1st San Fransico: Aaron Rodgers/QB CAL

2nd Miami Dolphins: Cedric Benson/RB TEXAS

3rd Clevland Browns: Alex Smith/QB UTAH

4th Chicago Bears: Antrell Rolle/CB MIAMI

5th Tampa Bay: Alex Barron/OT FSU

6th Tenn Titants: Cadillac Williams/ RB Auburn

7th Oakland Raiders: Ronnie Brown/RB Auburn

8th Arizona Cardinals: Mike Willams/WR USC

9th Washinton redskins: Heath Miller/TE VIRGINIA

10th Detroit Lions: Erasmus James/OLB WISCONSIN

11th Dallas Cowboys: Derrick Johnson/OLB TEXAS

12th San diego: Braylon Edwards/WR MICHIGAN

13th Houston: Dan Cody/De OKLAHOMA

14th Carolina: Thomas Davis/OLB/s GEORGIA

15th Kasas-City: Justin Miller/CB Clemson

16th Saints: Carlos Rogers/CB AUBURN

17th Bengals: Travis Johnson/DT FSU

18th Vikings: Channing Crowder/ILB FLORDIA

19th Rams: Matt Roth/DE IOWA

20th COWBOYS: Adam Jones/CB WEST VIRGINIA

21st Jaguars: Anttaj Hawthorne/DT WISCONSIN

22nd Ravens: Troy Willamson/WR SOUTH CAROLINA

23 Seattle: Jammal Brown/OT Oklahoma

24 Green Bay: Marlin Jackson/CB Michigan

25 Denver Broncos: David Pollack/DE Georgia

26 New York Jets: Marcus Spears/DE LSU

27 Atlanta Falcons: Elton Brown/OG Virginia

28 San Diego Chargers:Justin Tuck/DE Notre Dame

29 Indianapolis Colts: Bryant McFadden/CB Florida St.

30 Pittsburgh Steelers: Roddy White/WR UAB

31 Philadelphia Eagles: Shaun Cody/DT USC

32 New England Patriots: Mark Clayton/WR Oklahoma

I personally would like to see Heath Miller go to carolina, just because its the closest stadium here. And would be easy for peoeple to travel and see him play. He will be with a talented group of recievers. Mushin Muhammid who will be going to the pro bowl, then steve smith who caught that pass against st. louis in OT to advance to the confrence championship game.

Although I am pretty sure I am the only Raider fan on this site, they don't really need Ronnie Brown..What they need to do is get Al Davis out of there somehow..he has been killing them since the 70's..He won't keep a coach...Anywho..I can see them getting a good MLB..they can pick up Ricky Williams or maybe Clarett in the second round..they also have an alright trio of RB's right now. The best thing they can do is kick Woodson out on the curb..