VT - Duke...

GMan

Yeah I know the 2nd string was playing because the starters were in foul trouble, BUT STILL. Tech had like 3 white guys on the court for half the game. If Tech had the starters in the whole game it would have been a closer game. I'm not saying Tech would have won, I'm just saying it would have been A LOT closer.

I didn't watch much of the game but early on I could tell the officiating was one sided and Tech would have to play outstanding on both ends of the court to even stay close. I've never really disliked Duke, but after Sunday night I'd like to see them take a whooping like that from somebody.

I don't think they play UNC again do they? Anyway, I was not shocked by the margin of victory in the Duke game or the UNC game earlier in the season. First year in the ACC for a young team that barely competed in the Big East, I expected a blowout against those two opponents.

I'm not a UNC fan or Duke fan, but I have seen both teams play on ESPN and FSN and I have been impressed by both teams. But this far in the season I have to say that I have been more impressed with UNC than Duke. I can't wait to watch this game and I think that UNC is going to overwhelm Duke this year.