Jeff Thomason and the Super Bowl

beaverbaseball

Southwest District Poll week after week #4  

1. 1. Southwest District Poll week after week #4

This happend on January 26

Im surprised nobody has brought it up. We really haven't talked about the Super Bowl on here.

But anywayz The Eagles signed Jeff Thomason, a former player who works on Construction now.

He recieved a called from the Eagles one day when he came home from work asking if he would play.

He will be replacing the Injured Chad Lewis(who was very helpful last week)

I think it is pretty interesting though. You know that your old team is going to the Super Bowl while your back home working and they call you up and ask if you will play. LOL

(lucky guy)

But what are your all predictions on the BIG GAME.

You know all the GM's have to be kicking themselves in the Arse right now..lol..Tom Brady, where did this guy come from? I don't know where he played college ball at...he just came out of nowhere. I remember when he FUMBLED yes FUMBLED the ball against the Raiders in New England..The Raiders had that game locked up...I have had nothing but pure hate for the Pats since..But my god do I respect them! You can't mess with success, and the only way Freddie Mitchell will get that Superbowl ring is if he is traded to New England...which wont happen. It will get ugly, fast.

Thanks BigD..I thought he might have came from a 1AA school maybe..but I guess not. I didn't really have anything against the Eagles until they got TO. He needs to take his act to Vegas after he retires. They can put up a machine like the one on Madden, and shoot footballs at him..He catches the ball and does something to shock the crowd..boom instant hit. In all honesty though, I hate the Eagles just as much as I do the Pats. Nobody compares to the Steelers though...lol

I don't think he was but im not positive

I would like the Eagles to win just because i Dont care to much for the Patriots.

Even tho the Eagles put out the Steelers(who i was pulling for) i'll be pulling for them in the Super bowl

Jeff Thomason has to be the luckiest man alive. Gets a call and then gets to play in the biggest game of the season. If the Eagles were to win the game, he would get a ring and the winners paycheck, which is almost as much as he would have made at his construction company.

I hope that the Eagles win but the Patriots are too strong. I'll say they will win by 13. 27-14.

BTW, it was Brain Greise who was the starting QB for Michigan's national championship.

[ QUOTE ]

Jeff Thomason has to be the luckiest man alive. Gets a call and then gets to play in the biggest game of the season. If the Eagles were to win the game, he would get a ring and the winners paycheck, which is almost as much as he would have made at his construction company.

[/ QUOTE ]

I totally agree with you. Im sure he was shocked when he got the phone call but I bet he was the Happiest son of a gun in this world. I wish him and his teammates luck in the Big game.

[ QUOTE ]

Was Brady the QB of the Michigan team that won a share of the national championship a few years back?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not positive but I think that might be when he played