Tazewell was cheated against VA High!!!!!

THS_BBall24

[ QUOTE ]

Doesn't it always seems though that the person with the worst view is the one who makes the call and the ref with the best view keeps his hands on his hips

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly what im saying man. They just need to step up and tell the other ref what they saw

[ QUOTE ]

well guys...here ya go.... http://www.vhsl.org/offic.htm ....i mean if everything is so corrupt why dont you go ahead sign up...and you do the job...

everyone can whine...but what good does that do???

[/ QUOTE ]

Your kinda right, kinda wrong. What is the reason to whine? Because you don't get anything out of it. But sometimes you just want to prove a point. Personally I think I could do 10 times better then half the refere's around here

[ QUOTE ]

well guys...here ya go.... http://www.vhsl.org/offic.htm ....i mean if everything is so corrupt why dont you go ahead sign up...and you do the job...

everyone can whine...but what good does that do???

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i love that kind of post...pretty simple to say something like that...I don't care who does it as long as they don't screw up...I might not be able to do any better myself, so I'll stay off the court, but I'm not going to take crap from you or anyone else for saying it's wrong to screw up these games like they do...seems to me THAT is the only thing they DO consistantly around here no matter what sport it is. I think it's probably just a couple of morons giving the zebras a bad name overall...i guess they all have their reasons for doing what they do...good or bad.

Everyone can call a better game from the stands. Put the whistle around their neck and put them on the floor and see what they can do. And put some of these coaches out there to. They just want to put the blame on someone else to take the heat off them.