UNC routs NC State

rhsfan88

I said a couple of weeks ago, if Tech can finish anywhere in the ACC except last it'll be an accomplishment and I believe UVa has that locked down (LOL). If they don't win another game this year, it has still been a good season for them and something to build upon.

[ QUOTE ]

they have honestly played good ball since the middle of last year until right now and doin it now too. Keep it up is wat i say.

[/ QUOTE ]

Except for losing to VMI earlier this year, a VMI team that Bluefield College nearly defeated back in December... wink.gif

Haha yea they talked about that during the Halftime show tonite, i didnt follow that game or remember much being said about it but i think that made them better ya know. Sumtimes losin to a lesser competeting team makes you fired up.

[ QUOTE ]

But im obviously the only duke fan on this football site, so i guess you could say im a little out-numbered..hahaha crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Dude I've been a Duke fan for about 25 years, which is probably longer than you've been alive.lol

Dang looks like I missed out on this conversation about UNC and Duke, So i'll have to do some catching up LOL

Well first off, good job on the victory UNC.

And I still can't wait till Feb 9th

But anywayz you all were talking about Wake for a min

I think Wake has a increadable team, as they showed it off when they beat both UNC and DUKE. Sorry to say but it won't happen again Wake. LOL

And then to the UNC DUKE story. Well lets make this short, im not even gonna say a Word because this picture can explain it for me

http://www.unc.edu/~lauralo/IM000236.jpg

I was going to put the picture on this site but it is WAY to big.

This is what it will look like around 11 pm on February 9th

Well atcually there is no way that would happen,

for 1. Unc is ranked higher than duke in the polls and to storm the court after beating a team lower then you would be idiotic

and number 2. Febuary eleventh's game is "AT" duke , and i know Unc wouldnt have the balls to storm dukes court...

[ QUOTE ]

for 1. Unc is ranked higher than duke in the polls and to storm the court after beating a team lower then you would be idiotic

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa, you don't really understand this rivalry do you? It's the best college sports rivalry, in any sport. Students from both schools storm the floor and celebrate wildly after each victory over the other regardless of records or rankings. Nothing is sweeter than beating Carolina if you're a dookie, and nothing is sweeter than beating Dook if you're a Tar Heel.

[ QUOTE ]

and number 2. Febuary eleventh's game is "AT" duke , and i know Unc wouldnt have the balls to storm dukes court...

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok well the game isn't on the eleventh its on the 9th bud!

And when UNC wins I can tell you that every Tar Heel fan will be going CRAZY with celebration.

[ QUOTE ]

So what your saying if duke was # 1 in the polls and UNC had a record of like 1 and 13, then duke will still storm the court....I think not...

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh really? Then why did the Dookies rush the court after beating Carolina during their 8-20 season in 2001? Why did Dook student set bonfires around campus to celebrate both victories?