Computers And Xbox's...Build And Repair

Blues_82

If anyone has a computer that needs some work done on it i do repair and if you want one built i also build them...if you possibly have a xbox and it dosent work i can rebuild them and get em going again...computer networking...i do it all just pm me and ill work with ya...im located in Richlands and my buisness is pretty easy to locate...just reply if anybody needs anything...peace

you guys are brutal! lol

that said...

I wouldn't invest in the Xbox to much...they are rolling out the Xbox2 in Oct/Nov of 2005 and from what I've heard the Xbox is hitting the $99 range for close out...there are already a ton of games on clearance at $14.88 at Wally World...the end is near.

Halo is better than anything the ps2 has...and oh yeah...where is Doom on PS2? That's right...it can't run it...lmfao.

What else does PS2 have? I don't mind playing Doom 3 and Halo 2 until GTA: SA comes out this summer for xbox...i'm not in a big hurry.

haha neways yeah i have live and me and a bunch of my friends have it and play all the time...theres like 6 of us from the high school that have a clan...Artificial X13...its pretty sweet...adelphia cable and xbox live is freakin awesome...hey lance do you have live

• 3 weeks later...

$200...the Xbox, 3 games, DVD playback kit, controller, all cords, and its in excellent condition...i have about $380 in it all, definately worth it, just add up what all that costs and youll see its a good deal!