Hokies STUN Dook. 67-65!

Bluefield_Rules

The Cassell is ROCKIN!!!! I was there the last time VT beat a Top 10 team (Memphis St in '86)...it looks the same tonight as it did on that Saturday afternoon!!!

Way to go HOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wat a game, i thought i was there man it was awsome. I just now got calmed down even tho im still not all the way calm yet. The students and everyone were crazy and that was the best game i have ever seen them play. Way to go Hokies.Keep it up baby.

[ QUOTE ]

If i was coach K , i will honestly resign with a loss that like. That is just plain embarasing!

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldnt, Tech has been tough this year, they just like Maryland had Duke's number tonite.

[ QUOTE ]

SETH GREENBERG IS GOD!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Lets get real here, if vt's player didnt hit that trey with under a minute to go, we wouldnt even be talking about vt winning... and talk about how they need a new coach

Oh well if his back hurt,... well still lost to a crappy team and im ashamed of that!

They sure are crappy...they beat GT and your team big man..DOOOOOK. Also Miami which will most likely make the tourney. I would still be bragging on them right now even if they did lose cause they played a hell of a game with the "best" team in the ACC.

Well Duke did lose the game but i know Duke and coach K..and this will in all likely hood help them more than it will hurt. Gives them a burst of anger to play with, they are now gonna be in revenge mode and be takin it out on other ppl, and if they do that then they will be just fine come March. As for Tech, it sure would be sumthing if they made it to the NCAA tourney, even if they didnt but made it to NIT, that would be big for them.

We play Wake next, so hopefully your right

I went to Espn.com to check on something and i was hoping that i wouldnt have to see a picture of the duke-vt game on the front, and sure enough there is a picture of demarcus nelson on the ground against a vt player. "FIGURES!"

But anyways duke has lost 4 games now out of 7, and this was one of the un-beaten teams also!....Whats going on Coach K?

All these Duke fans need face up to the show and give respect where it is do instead of giving lame excuses. I think that Duke is starting to be exposed and really show that they're not the great team they have been in the past.

Obviously if you would have watched the game you would have realized that rules... We just threw up shots and expected them to go in....If we would have played our normal game we probply would have beat them..

[ QUOTE ]

Now that's classic. No one beats Dook, they merely beat themselves sometimes...

[/ QUOTE ]

Now i may be wrong about alot of things. But i know one team duke will sweep this year...

01-02-01_unc_03.jpg