Whose gonna win the SWD

bulldogs

These types of threads never get anywhere. They just cause arguments. People will just say that their own school will win it. How 'bout we change it to "How will your SWD team be next season?"? It's not perfect, but its better.

the post ahmad era started in the swd last year, and it seems that most coaches didnt know what there picks would be, only one (carlock) picked richlands to win the swd and the blues were picked 3rd, i say to hell with all this arguing and let the games be played cause who knows who might win it, but i hope the blues can pull a repeat.

You know what thought guys only team we really dont know that much about is Carroll County. Theres not really anyone on here from there to tell everyone whats going on over there,"like we care" but still would be nice to see what they got going on. As far as the SWD around here I hope Richlands GITS-R-DONE again,but everyones going to be gunning for us to knock us off the top so lets show them what we are made off.

I'm happy with the way the district has shaped up and how competitive it is now. It used to be a Graham and Richlands fight in the 90's. tazewell and Grundy were not even good games when the played the G-men in the early 90's. Gundy has finally got what seems to be some big name players according to their fans. Tazewell has always had good quality players but never seemed to use them right. I'm happy that Wyatt has them on the right track even though next year will be a struggle. Oh and by the way we the G-MEN will be back for everybody's heads next year.