Baseball is here!!!!!

RHS7

Key phrase is, "if he does good". As long as he doesn't let the "special kids" parents get involved things should go well. I don't expect too much from them this year but give him a couple of years and maybe things will happen, but who knows maybe he can make it happen this year, I guess we'll find out soon. I heard stories of how he took 30 boys from Keokee, which was probably just about every male in that school, and kicked everyone's butt in the old Cumberland district. He's not to worried about wins this season (that's why I don't expect too much this season), he's more into building a succesfull program, and doing things other coaches never could seem to do. They say he is known for working with 5th and 6th graders, bringing them up, which is also another good thing for Lee.

Here is a link to forum where a few people from Kentucky had a little to say about him after news of his leaving Cumberland.

http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=42653