Baseball is here!!!!!

RHS7

hey you idiots..it is officialy raining outside so good luck practicing today outside...there is no sun out....we will be inside the field house like we have been since Jan. 1

so smell ya lata

#6 #7 #21

we're in english class now

Yea man the middle was good....but im tellin ya man me and the others at 3rd will tell ya....it was like walkin in wet concrete and the grounders were hoppin around like a mother cause of all the humps that field has on it...im glad we wont be playin on that field nemore.

Oh yeah I bet yall were tearing it up like usual...I mean man yall are so good and everything its hard to talk bad about you...cause you beat tazewell so many times and were in the playoff race last year and everything...oh my bad yall were the worst team last year next to grudy...maybe they will be some competition for you this year or you might just end up being last in district...we have a board in our field house and we write who is leading the district and so forth but for some reason last year we erased your name off of it cause you were horrible...good luck "tearin it up" i hope you pull a muscle...smell ya lata...probably not though cause we probably put our jv team in against you...oh yeah and the wolfe kid went to radford for a camp this past week and was throwing upper 80's so what ya got for us...?????? NOTHING!!!!! LIKE USUAL!!!!

Calm down man, who says we dont have a pitcher that throw's uppers 80's???????/ but speed dont mean a thing if you dont have a lil junk and can actually throw sum stricks with it but im not sayin he cant but heck i could throw upper 80's myself but it probly wouldnt be close to a strike...why dont we just cut the crap talk and wait till we play each other big man then you'll see wat we are, and i dont even know wat u said about jv and it best not be that u beat us last year cause jv here went 21-0 which means we beat u twice but as for varsity yea u did beat us but i dont think we were as good last year as we are this year.Smell ya lata smirk.gif

I know this is a little off topic, but does anyone know anything about a guy named Roger Morris? He is the new head coach of Lee High and I've heard some really good things about him. He use to play and coach for Keokee and then went on to coach at Cumberland, Ky high school. Other things I've heard have been he's played a little minor league ball, won some state championships, is in the KY High School hall of fame, has about 30 years of experience, and has had some really good teams at Cumberland. I just wondered if any teams from in the area have played Cumberland or if anyone has heard of this guy?