Dogs got a Chance???

JuiceDawg

Do the dogs have a chance to take it passed the Tunstall Trojans to go to the next level. Its at Tazewell but their a great team, they have to travel over 3 hrs but their a great team, maybe if we play slow ball we can win it, but their a great team. See what happens but as of now I believe we can win unless the buzzer sounds and we are behind until then T-town riding high. Only way to go being an underdog is up, so let's go. wink.gif

i was impressed with a very young looking, tall light-skinned kid that played for tazewell last year...no idea what his name was. although their team overall was atrocious...they looked as if they were just going through the motions. and this was a swd tournament game! anyhow, i think tunstall is the overwhelming favorite in this game. however, if the game is called closely, tunstall could be at a disadvantage. they're extremely physical and 'in-your-face'. they can get up and down the floor and they can also take u inside. but if the refs are quick to call fouls and get some of their starters off of the floor it could become more interesting. i still like tunstall by 15 or more.