United States vs. ...

BarraBrava99

• 2 weeks later...

i stand by my previous posts, USA's "B" team was on the field. Also they controlled the ball 90% of the game. They have a little more work to do before Germany (like shooting the ball).

Are they going to win the world cup?? Hell no, not by any means, but they will atleast make a little noise while there.

[ QUOTE ]

i stand by my previous posts, USA's "B" team was on the field. Also they controlled the ball 90% of the game. They have a little more work to do before Germany (like shooting the ball).

Are they going to win the world cup?? Hell no, not by any means, but they will atleast make a little noise while there.

[/ QUOTE ]

They won't make it out of pool play...

we never said we were gonna win...we said we will go there...we can have a dream if we want man...and just wait till we play you guys and you will see we have the potential...

Wow, back to international soccer. There isn't any predicting what we're going to do. I'd like to think that we will make it out of the first round play, but that isn't guaranteed. But honestly, this whole tournament is Brazil's to lose. They will start 3 forwards, so out of those forwards they have to choose from Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Kaka, Robinho, and Adriano. There isn't any touching this power house in '06.

[ QUOTE ]

what do you know gman

[/ QUOTE ]

It will be the US basketball and hockey teams all over again...EGO and INDIVIDUALISM have destroyed sports in the United States...we can't compete with countries that know how to play a TEAM GAME as a TEAM...

Im pretty sure soccer hasnt gotten that way yet. It's kind of like we are slowly switching roles with the rest of the world. Basketball and baseball used to be no contest against other countries, and soccer we would get demolished. Now other countries have greatly improved in other sports and we have greatly improved in soccer. Im hoping USA makes a good showing like we did 4 years ago. But I agree with legend11, Brazil is crazy good, i was watching clips of them playing the other day... it was scary to think we are in a competition against them, but it was also beautiful in a sense to watch them play. ahhh gata love this sport.

Brazil is gonna take the trophy again this summer, no doubt about it, but the USA won't make anything easy for any of the teams in the group. Italy and Czech Rep have just as much to fear from us as we do from them. I have no doubt we will do well. The 1-1 tie with Jamaica only served to show Bruce Arena who will probably NOT be playing in Germany this summer.