Top Players in BDD?

Guest BB_TWEEDER

everyone is talking aobut jones or colley well there good ball players but how about another good duo not good i mean great duo how about alex prater and shane justice from hurley those two boys are exellent ball players i would take prater and justice anyday over colley and jones. Justice and Prater and most defentaly hurleys best 2 players but they are some other good players like justin hall and james johnson. Those 4 boys i just named off are hurleys most strongest players those 4 live in the weight room and run track to .

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is everyone still talking about Colley? He's a senior. I thought this thread was about the top players for next year. Why has no one mentioned Bostic from Honaker? No one from Hurley, Hayis, or Twin Valley will have no where near his speed and arm.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Ill admit that Bostic was a good QB, but his arm never did impress me none. Not on film, or during our game between them. The thing's that impressed me was his speed and ability to get up after taking some hard shots. But he wasent anywhere close to being the fastest in the BDD. The fastest in the BDD to me (in order in my opinion) 1. Shane Justice, 2. Brandon Helton, 3. Andrew bostic, 4. Jake Colley, 5. Jon Rife. This year commin (unless he really gains some speed) he will be the 2nd fastest in the BDD next to Justice. Justice in the track right now is running the 100 M dash (during practice) Under 12 seconds ( nothing over 12).

Guest BB_TWEEDER

And BILLYBOBJR. has to be James Johnson again, becasue me and a buddy realized that you dont have a computer at home and that all the time ranges are around 1rst block. And thats when your in the computer lad. So James quit posting about yourself.

not to piss anyone off or anything, but james doesn't post about himself anymore than the other players. here's something to keep in mind, the best player returning to hurley next year, shane, doesn't post anything and that's why he's a step above other players.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Your right. Shane is one who doesnt post aout them selfs on here, but they are others who doesnt post about them selfs also.

Yes Josh i did post one thing about my self when i was billybob jr i think and that wasnt a big thing at all so im on here as my real name and i wont have to hear a word about what i post and i think shane justice is the best player in the bdd. Not colley or jones or bostic. Justice is where its at.

i would also like to state that justin hall and alex are good players returning in the bdd this year i mean alex is a heck of a d end and justin is a hoss on the line, but i would also like to think isaac stacy is one of the best players returning in the bdd this year. i would say he is one of the best if not the best safety in the bdd.

[ QUOTE ]

well we all see where this is going... keep one thing in mind, you all play on the same team, and i stress the word team.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can see you know nothing about football because your name is Rebs.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

What? REBS know more about football than you will ever dream of. Id say your not out of highschool are you? This man Played Football on the college level. And Rebs I know what you mean by a team thing. But its not going in the direction as you thik. James knows we joke about it like we do at school so it isnt going in the wrong direction.

Rebs i dont know why everyone dises hurley for but i wish they would stop, and yes tweeder i do know you all joke and i was playing around to but who ever is still dissing hurley they need to stop and stop now so who ever is talking the smack needs to stop.

listen baller you say rebs knows nothing about football well he played highschool and college ball what have you played and with a name like baller why dont you get off the football site and go to the basketball one cause if you knew anything about football you wouldnt be dissing one of the best coaches that hurley has ever saw. So it seems you are the one who knows nothing about football.

so BB_TWEEDER and JOHNSON 52, do you want to marry me now or marry me later.... hahaha. j/k

i appreciate what you've said, but remember one thing, a coach is only as good as the people who play for him...

Guest BB_TWEEDER

I will propose the next time I see you haha j/k. That is a true statement, but the player is as only good as what the coach teaches him also. And it takes zero talent to hustle, Thats somthing everyone needs to learn.

[ QUOTE ]

I will propose the next time I see you haha j/k. That is a true statement, but the player is as only good as what the coach teaches him also. And it takes zero talent to hustle, Thats somthing everyone needs to learn.

[/ QUOTE ]

WE WERE JUST SITTING HERE WONDERING IF JOHNSON AND TWEEDER ARE TALKING OR DATING?

oh yeah if u wantin to no how i no about u i have a cuzz in Haysi cuz i help the on there film on the games. and i no stilner and he ant nothing oh yeha we cant 4get about johnson but i dont no him but he sound a lil funny with yall