Top Players in BDD?

Guest BB_TWEEDER

In regard to Bostic being the best QB in the BDD, I have to make the following comment. I agree that he is far from having the best arm, I think Lester problem has the best arm but I am somewhat biased seeing that I coach him. But Bostic on the other hand reads the option as good as any high school kid that I have seen in this area, he understands the mesh and his eyes are always on the correct man. He reads the DT very well and when he pulls the ball out he reads the DE as good as anyone that I have seen. This is his most valuable asset in that it plays into his strentgh which is his speed and quickness. The young man truly understands the option and is very good at what he does. Earlier, in his career he liked to scramble to much but he has matured a great deal now that he is the starter. In my opinion, and that is all that it is....an opinion, he is the best mobile QB in the BDD an I will add that he reads and runs the option as well as any that I have seen, he is a natural when he is allowed to run option game.

As far as arm strength, Jeremiah has the strongest arm in the BDD now that Colley has graduated, I'm not sure that he didn't have the strongest arm last year. His accuracy needs to improve and it will, especially if he gets a couple of good targets to throw to.

The Kid from Hurley who QB'd most of last year before the injury, was a more complete QB, arm strentgh, accuracy and mobility. He may have not been the best in either category but he demonstrated a more complete package. So as far as the BDD Qb position goes I think that everyone has something worthy to bring to the table, we aren't hurting for QB's, I don't however know what Haysi will bring to the table in '05 at that position now that Colley is gone.

Just a few thoughts,

KEEP ON KEEPIN ON tongue.gif

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BB_TWEEDER, have you had a chance to figure out who THAPLAMAKER is? I'm just curious which one of the quitters it is... Obviously the kid is from Hurley, he gave away some clues on that aspect. Just do me a favor BB_TWEEDER, when you find out who that is, tell that person to pay more attention is English class because I struggled reading his posts.

HA............. HA.............

do me a favor... pull up a post, any posts, where I stated I was a good coach. I'll save you the trouble of looking. It was never said and it never will be. If my memory serves me correctly I know who it is that has posted that and I'll be honest with you. The more you speak, the more ignorant you become. Keep the smart remarks to yourself and if you insist on posting ignorance do it somewhere else and leave me my name and the hurley team out if it.

Hey man I would really like to know how you watched film when you can't even write. Rebs is right. I wonder which quitter it was? From the way it sounds you better watch films on grammar rather than football. Watched film for Haysi Huh? lordy lordy I've heard it all now

I bet Haysi would love to have Coach Stiltner next year. I wonder why Coach Colley is leaving *no more talent* confused.gif Lets see how Haysi season turns out with the loss of Coach Colley. Since you like to Dog Hurley so much!

Guest BB_TWEEDER

"REBS" id say it is one of the boys who couldnt "TUFF" it out. If I find out who it is ill sure let you know. If you dont play and have it in you to stick it out when you start then dont run your mouth. Stiltner never once said he was a great Coach. but I think he is a excellent coach along with a couple other of our coaches, but 4-6 could have easily have been 6-4 or 7-3. So save yourself the bother of moving your fingers to type about things you have no idea about or was to "passive" to stick out.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Yeah, it has been said a few times that after both of his boys graduated that he would retire. But I think that in my opinion that he will be there for a few more years, but if he was decide to call it quits this year he would go out with a bang considering that his team has won most of the BDD title's the last 10 years. But do you think he will go out this year after going 9-1 with no playoff birth? I guess we will wait and see when the season comes around to find out.

I agree with baller tweeder is really sucking up it sounds a little wierd. You better watch out Rebs if i was you i would be scared. I think he needs to work on his game not sucking up.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Please, remember the board rules. The poster have been taken care of, so unless you want to join him just ignore the stupidity...

I'll say it again BB_TWEEDER, you stuck it out, the idiots that are posting that crap did not. That's okay though because once Football is over, and you have a good steady job, you can always go to Wendy's and get them to fix you a cheeseburger, that is if they don't quit.

[ QUOTE ]

I'll say it again BB_TWEEDER, you stuck it out, the idiots that are posting that crap did not. That's okay though because once Football is over, and you have a good steady job, you can always go to Wendy's and get them to fix you a cheeseburger, that is if they don't quit.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have stuck it out 3 years at Honaker and i am much better player than childress he is the worse QB i have ever played againist. And Rebs and bet i can make more money than you can right now and i am still in High school. I already have a job as a secretary at a law firm in Grundy.Whats your job I bet you work as a janitor at a high school.

BALLER, do us ALL a favor and quit posting. The more you post the more stupid you make yourself look. I would seriously doubt you have the job you say you have considering your English skills. Just admit you're one of the quitters and quit downgrading Honaker and the Lawschool. Two (2) words for you: GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

BALLER, do us ALL a favor and quit posting. The more you post the more stupid you make yourself look. I would seriously doubt you have the job you say you have considering your English skills. Just admit you're one of the quitters and quit downgrading Honaker and the Lawschool. Two (2) words for you: GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ] Hey Marcus you sucked at playing football in High School and suck as a coach so find another hobby.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Hey Baller considering that your from Honaker, why did you leave your log in name on a computer at Hurley High School confused.gif? And ThaPlayMaker did also. It was on one of the computers in Miss. Justus's Teen Life class. wink.gif. And by the way when did I ever say I was a good QB? And also I never have said I was a good player, but thanks for the compliment it will only make me work harder.

Can't We All Hit A Bong I Mean Get Along !

I aint gotta work out its god givin

( IF YA WANNA WIN PUT BOOBIE IN )

Since we got all the football movie name's i figured id go a head and put ol Boobie Miles on here LOL HAHAHA ! MAN I DONT WANNA FIGHT