JDove

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

1. Tunstall

2. Martinsville

3. Abingdon

4. Virginia High

5. SWD champ

[/ QUOTE ] I don't think you can even mention a SWD team in comparison with those other teams.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had to give props to my own district.

[ QUOTE ]

how can you say that you cant put a SWD team in there when Graham beat Tunstall and Abingdon once last year.........and Graham tied Abingdon once also....

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand were you are coming from. Last year Graham was an excellent team, but in reality those teams are way stronger than any team in the SWD. Besides the subject is Top Teams In the Region, and this the SWD has some very weak teams, and Graham won those games LAST year.

Not to mention that Carroll beat Marion twice. So you can mention Graham and Carroll in the top five of the Region. My List would be based on last years results.

1. Martinsville

2. Graham

T3. Carroll and Abingdon

5. Tunstall

You all talk like Graham is going to be a has been team this year. We are still going to win SWD and we should definately place in the top 2 at Regions. We lost a few very good seniors but our seniors this year are just as good. See ya at regions! ;-)

yeah really, from what ive seen in abingdons varsity last year they wernt really all that competitive...i dont really remember seeing va high and cant remember much about them, does anybody know much about them?

• 1 month later...

[ QUOTE ]

yeah really, from what ive seen in abingdons varsity last year they wernt really all that competitive...i dont really remember seeing va high and cant remember much about them, does anybody know much about them?

[/ QUOTE ]

i play for em...haha anything you want to know? i can give some basics...unfortunately we lost alot of seniors from last year...meade, wingard, wisman(the older one), miller, etc. basically we are a new team once again, having to start over. wisman, hamby, hammond, and cooper are the top guys on the team this year.