Bluefield vs. Summers Co.

bluefieldRocks

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they beat us the second time we played them this year. and we played on the river so its hard for a team to win down there trust me. the first time we played them we won big so this wednesday night the beavers come in with that same chip on their shoulder and "kill em all" attitude. i think coach G will have them ready for what ever summers can throw at them in the region final!!

tomorrow night will tell the tale.....if Beaver can just stay composed they will put themselves in a position to take it all....I know that Coach G, Coach Webster, and Coach Ellison would all love to add another beautiful ring to their fingers............can you imagine what those seniors are dreaming of doing??? God's speed Beavers!!!! Now let's go kick some Bobcat booty BEAVER <font color="red"> </font> style!!!!

ok i was watching the news and they had a specil story on the kids from summers county. talking about how good the cheering section is down there. well tomorrow nigth im sending out a challenge to the beavers section to show them how great you guys are. let them see you shine and back the beavers in this big game to see who goes up state!!!!

I'll definately be making sure us in the student section will be the loudest we have ever been.

If the old people don't complain for us standing up haha

Some guy tried to make me sit down last game. I told him this was the student section and we are supposed to be standing lol

[ QUOTE ]

ok i was watching the news and they had a specil story on the kids from summers county. talking about how good the cheering section is down there. well tomorrow nigth im sending out a challenge to the beavers section to show them how great you guys are. let them see you shine and back the beavers in this big game to see who goes up state!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

" The Crunk Cats"Yea i saw that, they looked like a bunch of ghetto wanna be's to me! With there bandanna's over there face and there gas cans in hand acting like little jon....What a bunch of losers, Im sure we'll be pretty loud and give S.C a good run for there money!

[ QUOTE ]

if it didnt help i dont think playing on your home court would give you any advantage.

[/ QUOTE ]

The single biggest reason playing on your home court helps is because the majority of teams practice on the same court they play home games on. As such, the players are comfortable with atmosphere their respective gym presents and are used to the shooting backdrop. Furthermore, teams also play nearly half of their games in the season on that same floor, which goes back to the familiarity aspect.

But as I said previously, the crowd can play a factor in games. However, that factor isn't a big as some people would like to believe.