Bluefield vs. Summers Co.

bluefieldRocks

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard some Summers Co. players got ahold of John Repass's cell phone number and gave him a few harassing calls this past week. Someone from the Bluefield student section had a sign with a few Summers Co. numbers on it and some parent from SC went into the student section, then tried to rip the sign up. It was a nice pre-game show.

[ QUOTE ]

I heard some Summers Co. players got ahold of John Repass's cell phone number and gave him a few harassing calls this past week. Someone from the Bluefield student section had a sign with a few Summers Co. numbers on it and some parent from SC went into the student section, then tried to rip the sign up. It was a nice pre-game show.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha thats pretty funny. Sounds like what people do to JJ.Reddick haha

He has changed his cell phone number 5 times since he has been at Duke

yes....now your talking about funny...LMAO!!!

that dude walked over there and was like take down the damn sign, he's like why, cuz thats my phone number!, and we started laughing, so the dude took the sign and ripped it up...It was great

Nobody likes repass playing for us..lol

[ QUOTE ]

ok i was watching the news and they had a specil story on the kids from summers county. talking about how good the cheering section is down there. well tomorrow nigth im sending out a challenge to the beavers section to show them how great you guys are.

[/ QUOTE ]

ConvertedBeaver said this a little eariler in the post, and i think we lived up to it..I thought we were way louder than them

Any input yall?

yea u guys were louder...lol...trust me i know....i like my sign up in the student section....our native american warrior....lol thanks guys, so is that why the security was after that guy...lol....i thought he was drunk and went to the wrong place...lol...it was funny, but u just shows u how some people can be tho by callin repass and threating him, then one of the fans in the crunk cats section yelled 53 sucks, so i just stuck my thumb at him and said thank you ur two kind....lol....kill em with kindness, i hope our student section is louder and bigger than that up state we need our whole community there cheering us on.

Tommorow around lunch time we'll know who we play in charleston, I hope we play at 5:30 because riding a pep bus at 6 in the morning to get to a 7:30 game isint cool at all, plus we'd be back in time for school...

I hope we do play weir, so we can get in some "wheres your ring at" chant, and maybe some other stuff like that...

Any suggestions just tell me and they'll probply be said

But i do hope we go all the way this year so we can prove who's high school in WV has the best all around sports!

dude you guys were aewsome last night!!!! i was ready to kick that jerks cruk butt. you guys out shined and cheered all of summers county back to the river. you should have chanted warm up the john boats!!!! and ithink that we should play weir in hoops because we broke downthe rankings and we should be 3 and they should be 6.