• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bluefield up 52-39 with 4:45 left in the game

Dexter with 18 points

Maurice Jordan with 11 points

Repass 10 points

SC players starting to talk alot of trash talk on the court.

Repass and Matthews both with 4 fouls

Yeah the annoncers said one player from SC was saying "Racial slurs" to a bluefield player. He is a tough kid just to put that out of his mind and keep his composure

Bluefield 59-47 with 3:30

Maurice Jordan with 19 points

Maruice Jordan with all of his 24 points in the 2nd half

Dexter Moore with 18 points (7-10 FT)

Repass with 14 points

Matthews: 8

Coeburn: 5

Cosby: 3

Payne: 2

Repass gets the job of cutting the nets down at his former high school wink.gif

Repass slips and falls on his way to have a interview haha but the main thing is that he is ok!! lol

Bluefield will play next Thursday at the Charleston Civic Center. There oppenent will be announced on Friday.

Just got back from the game, walked into the gym and the smell of spray paint was in the air, grin.gif.....Saw the so called " crunk cats" standing down on the far end. Saw my bluefield beavers right infront of me, great i said, less ways for my big butt to walk!..haha...Started cheering and never stopped. The best way to sum up the game being there was VERY LOUD amd ROUDY!, very close the first half, then bluefield like they've been doing most of the season opens up in the second half passing the ball around and getting good looks down low, I thought there should have been a couple of technical fouls in the game, like when a kid intentionally hacked at repass's back, and just called a foul..I thought it was going to be a nail-bighter untill the 2nd half started. Then thats when we played "bluefield basketball"...Then the stupid chants started from " da crunk cats" .. So we had to answer back with " start the tractors", insted of start the busses. Very Roudy bluefield crowed led by the sophmore's ofcourse... grin.gif with there faces painted and signs and chants ready to go....

Good luck to bluefield up-state next thursday... Thank Gosh we get to miss school for this!!! grin.gif

GO BEAVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!