The second SWVA Football Forum Classic

wavefan64

Has anyone except me noticed that the BIG GAME is not this coming Saturday, but the next one? Who all is going to be there? I wouldn't miss it for the world, and neither will any of the Marcum clan, Lance, DMan, Biscuit and Gravy, BigD or Thad Wells. Way too much fun the last time. Mark this date down on your calendar people! I will be there rain, snow, or shine. Name the time and the place and I will be there.

P.S. We need to try to get about 50 people out so we can get a little bit of a rest break...lol...

I forgot about the "Old Man" lol...j/k Todd. I think Cola might be making an apperance? We need to try to get Helton, and BigBlue02 out, as well as the Bluefield guys, and the other Richlands guys. Reno, you had better make it this time! And I can't wait for you guys to get to see Mr. Primetime, he should be faster now. Maybe we can get some grills together? Have a little bit of a cookout afterwards?

[ QUOTE ]

dangit guys, Im working this whole weekend. sounds like them young guns are scheduling this to prevent the whoopin this ole man would lay on them.lol

[/ QUOTE ]

\

Where are you guys playing. I might drop by and watch a little.

Hey, if we are planning to play at the College again. Let me know and I'll get the field like last time and the powers that be can let security know. I guess the date is March 20th? Is this correct?

Lets go for Sunday March 27th at 3pm...that will give everyone time to make arrangements, get healed up from the flu, and hopefully dry out the field a little if it will stop friggin snowing/raining.

If Todd can get the field for that date like last time, it would be great...(I'll also bring your video back to you then Todd...lol)...so if you can verify we can play at that time (27th - 3pm) we will make that the official date.

Yeah, I'll check on that. The 27th. I asked today and the 20th was out of the question. They are preparing the field to get rolled for soccer games. Hopefully, the 27th will be better. I'll see what I can find out. Meanwhile, someone should think of an alternate site if the college falls through.

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I'll check on that. The 27th. I asked today and the 20th was out of the question. They are preparing the field to get rolled for soccer games. Hopefully, the 27th will be better. I'll see what I can find out. Meanwhile, someone should think of an alternate site if the college falls through.

[/ QUOTE ]

If the college site falls through, and you all dont mind traveling to wonderful Buchanan County, Popalar Gap Park is open until dark, and they have a decent field to play on, especially when it is dry.