Graham v. Richlands

bluekick

Who will win the SWD?  

1. 1. Who will win the SWD?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah....they cleared the ball and belcher turned to shoot and the ball had just left and he just kicked as hard as he could and just completely took out the guy....it looked like it hurt bad...

[ QUOTE ]

Chill... they beat us fair and square. We probably should have had a yellow or two also. Hell, I should have. Besides, it was just dissent.

[/ QUOTE ] I meant that it was a surprise that we didnt get any cards

the way i remember it richlands was on the attack and here he came and just whacked the guy on the ankles with no intent for the ball whatsoever. that's what i remember anyway. either way it couldn't have felt good. and i know it adversely affected the play, but it looked darned fun playing in the mud and rain. i was envious.

[ QUOTE ]

yeah....they cleared the ball and belcher turned to shoot and the ball had just left and he just kicked as hard as he could and just completely took out the guy....it looked like it hurt bad...

[/ QUOTE ]

The guy was me...and they hadn't cleared the ball. I still had controll of it on a fast break when he tried to kick the ball out of my control, but hit my ankels instead, and it didn't hurt, to bad. But i'm sure he didn't do it on purpose, just a simple miss.

i don't understand how the home team, winning 4-1, 5-2, then finally 7-2 is given the only 3 cautions of the match. and for dissent. what was there to dissent over? sure i saw a couple of mistakes, but they were in graham's favor for the most part.

[ QUOTE ]

Wow you made it all the way out to Graham to watch?

That's dedication...You have fun watching?

[/ QUOTE ]

you bet i had fun!!!!! it was a great match. not the most dramatic i've ever seen, but not all games are. good nonetheless! not to mention a couple of sweet goals from both sides.