Graham v. Richlands

bluekick

Who will win the SWD?  

1. 1. Who will win the SWD?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Graham has never beat Richlands.....right??, that is what one of my friends from Richlands told me. It sounds like it could be true. About the game coming up though, a Richlands without Skippy might get their 1st loss.

Haha this is going to be a serious match! There is a lot of tension between the two teems it feels like on the fourms. With our 10th graders stepping it up Graham will hopefully come out on top. We may not have senior guidance but our 11th graders are taking that role.

Yeah I agree, but the absence of almost all of Graham's All-Districters for this game will hurt them immensely. I don't expect a 6-1 victory for richlands but maybe a 3-1 edge. It depends which team from last year comes to play on wednesday. Graham has to defend their dynasty and they are unluckily on the underdog side. It'll be a great game to witness could come down to the wire from all the talk on here.

So, as it stands now, people think that Graham is going to have the edge. Is there any substance to these thoughts? Will Graham pull out the victory despite their huge losses and lack of senior leadership? Will John-Walker Trent be that big of a factor in the game against Graham?

Graham hasn't had that much out side practice... we've been stuck in a gym where you can't really practice long passes but we've been working a lot on short passes because that is about all you can do in our little gym... I'd say we've practiced 5 times or so outside.

ohhhhhhhhh snap..........cant wait till this one! i think graham will come out on top they rly dont have that many seniors but they have enough to lead the team to a victory. and with all the 10th graders and 11th graders who have enough talent to play they will probably run richlands to death.......so my pick graham