Whose your Final Four?

[ QUOTE ]

I really doubt that. The ACC has a good chance of having 3 of the 4 teams in the final four. But anywayz McCants will be back to 100% by this friday. Trust me cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Gonna be kind of tough for him to put in excess of 20 pounds back on his frame by Friday.

I'd love to see 3 ACC teams in the Final Four, but no way would I bet on it.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I really doubt that. The ACC has a good chance of having 3 of the 4 teams in the final four. But anywayz McCants will be back to 100% by this friday. Trust me cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Gonna be kind of tough for him to put in excess of 20 pounds back on his frame by Friday.

I'd love to see 3 ACC teams in the Final Four, but no way would I bet on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

He didn't lose 20 pounds, he lost six pounds. He didn't look too bad in the ACC tourney, scoring 17 and 13 in back-to-back days including some huge threes late in each game. Plus, he played 22 minutes on Saturday after playing 15 on Friday.

I was worried about McCants coming back myself, but after this past weekend those worries are gone. Roy said he was really impressed in how well McCants did in practice last week and that carried over to the court. He'll be back in even better shape after another week of practice and some extra work.

Duke isint all about jj redick like some people say, they have sheldon williams down low, along with shavlick randolph, daniel ewewing, Lee melcheoni

They all make up the duke team, and all have certain assignments, thats what makes them so good...

The Back-up List:----------------The Goods List:

Georgia Tech --------------- Illinois

Arizona ------------------- Wake Forest

Kansas ------------------ North Carolina

Oklahoma--------------- Duke

Syracuse- North Carolina

Austin- Syracuse

Chicago- Illinois

Albuquerque- Louisville (I think there is about 6 teams that could win this region)

National Championship

UNC vs. Illinois, with the Heels pulling out a close one.