High School Mini helmets

BluefieldPT

Hey everyone,

just wanted to let you know an update on the Mini helmets being made. Bluefield, Graham, Beckley, Liberty Raleigh, James Monroe, and Wyoming East are out and ready. Those coming out in the next 2 weeks are Tazewell, Shady Spring, Herbert Hoover, and Pikeview. Richlands is being made as we speak as well. There are some pretty cool accessories coming out this June as well. For example, protective visors will be available, and we can make the helmets to have words on the front and back bumpers of the helmet, award stickers, as well as numbers on the back. The website is minihelmetworld.com , But I make them here in Bluefield. Any questions or comments, feel free to contact me.

The Richlands helmet decal is being made as we speak. As soon as I get it ready, It will be put on the website. It will be an exact replica because I am using the actual decal off the helmet. I can take advance orders now so I can get an idea of how many to order.

just for the info, the Bluefield helmet does look red in the photo but once you get it, it does look identical to the Beaver colors and you'll be thoroughly peased with the quality, atleast i was with mine, i ordered 2 and took the stickers off of one em to make a sorta 'throwback' plain helmet but they are much much nicer than the riddells