Tazewell tourney champs?

bluekick

SWD Champion  

1. 1. SWD Champion

[ QUOTE ]

How are the teams invited to this tournament?

[/ QUOTE ]

They are invited by the coaches basically. Im really surprised that Carroll Co. isnt in it but it could be because they already have a full schedule.. Thats all I know haha..

I think Tazewell will win and go 5 straight tourney wins.. and Graham will win because the competition is down in that bracket..

I think John Battle or Patrick Henry is the best competition.. But to be honest I think the competition will equal each other out in the Championship for the Green Division.. In the White Division, we might be seeing Graham vs Richlands II.

Ohh didnt know that.. But I just looked and Patrick Henry isnt even in the Green Bracket its Fort Chiswell haha.. Narrows has always been a pushover for Tazewell in the Tourney except for last year when we only beat them 1-0.. I havent seen John Battle play in a few years but from what Ive heard they arent half bad..

based on Graham JV's first two games (11-0 over Richlands and 3-0 over Abingdon)....I would say that they have the best shot at winning it all..I don't know how good Tazewell and CC are but Graham plays very well together....