Games this week!

Blues_56

Cumberland Gap, TN 12 Lee High 6

Heard it was tied at 4 all in the sixth, then it went downhill againg from there, just seemed like they never were in the game mentally and must have had Abingdon on their minds. Next game is against Abingdon on Thursday.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We traveled 2 hours to Wyoming east today and then 2 hours back from Wyoming East today and when we got there they cancelled the game. I wish there coach would have picked up his cell phone. Oh wait they can't get any signal down there

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I believe the previouss score was wrong...should be Cumberland Gap 12 Lee High 4

Lee High gave up only two hits in the game confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Must have been alot of errors

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, and a lot of walks.

Something must be wrong with the team, same thing happened tonight against Abingdon. I heard it was like weren't even of the field in the first inning, they fielded that bad. Lost the game 12-1. They are much better than that, and have proved it already, wish they would get their heads back into the game. Back to the old Lee High again, i'd hate to be coach Morris right now. Probably should have never mentioned that they might be good this year. It never fails, say something good about them and it jinxs them, or it just may be the curse.