Check out who is on the FRONT PAGE of VA Preps!!!

GMan

No kidding, it's been way overdue. Hopefully, he'll have even more exposure in the months to come.

Thanks for telling us about that, G-Man. I had already given up on Preps a long time ago because they usually have their heads stuck in other schools outside of SWVA.

Yeah I hope that everyone sees him carry the ball at least 200 times next year. Ive wondered what kinds of numbers he could put up with all the carries and I hope and pray I, he, and everyone else next year gets to find out. And with Luke another year of teaching the line hopefully he will get even better blocking. He lost 3 lineman but some of the young guys will have to step up. Regardless as long as he stays healthy it will be a fun year im sure for him.

Fun for me will be a trip to VA High in the playoffs with garon getting 40 carries. Oh how sweet that would be.

good luck to Marcum in everything he does...next football season..and the rest of his career...i may not like it when he plays my G-Men but i like to see guys come from anywhere down here and go on to bigger places so good luck to him in the rest of his career...

It really doesn't seem like it, but I live within 100 yards of a local celebrity of sorts. If it weren't for Garon, I would probably not be playing ball right now, so thank God for that. He will make you look foolish, and has been doing it since 2nd grade...lol Good luck Primetime!

Thanks All-Pro, Lance, Cotton, Jimmy and to everyone else who has been behind me the entire way. Hopefully we all will be back on the field soon because I'm sick of being off of it. I've been looking forward to August since my last game. I look forward to meeting some of you guys and hopefully before or after the game I can shake your hand or have a conversation with you. Good luck on everything and thanks again.

Ah Im sure Garon gets tired of reading this and that and he wants to just get back and play some ball like he said. All this talk about going here and there and going to this camp and that camp gets old. Shoo I know its gonna get old next month alone he has 3 consecutive weeks of camps so im sure he looks forward to getting that over with as well. But give it your best and those of us who have been your 'fans' since racking up big games for Vansant Blue at QB will be loving it.

Good things come to those who wait. Continue to work hard, respect your coaches, respect your teammates, and do well in school, because no matter how well you do on the field you have to have the grades to go on to the next level.

Good luck to you and hopefully good things will come!!!!!