Tazewell vs Richlands 2005

blues88

I think this will be the best game of the year! Muncey vs Proffitt! All the talk about little league, small schools, no competiton whatever the rattle has been will come to an end Friday as the blues and dogs square off. I think Richlands has the edge because of Proffitt. She is one tough cookie. I predict Richlands 3-0 over the dogs! What do you think?

I think that Proffitt is going to give the T-girls a good game.. Proffitt was not on her game against Carroll County last week but I think she will do great against Tazewell.. Go big blue...

[ QUOTE ]

Whats up lady blues,what went wrong? Whats happen to all the hitters?You guys won the little Championship so lets get them doggone dogies the next time.Win or Lose we love the Blues! cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA....Did this guy just refer to a little league championship?????baahahhahahahha blush.gifsmirk.giftongue.gif

Well, as Barney Fife would say, "congratulations, congratulations, congratulations." But you still did not have what it took to beat the Big Dawgs!!! So go ahead and wear those wittle weague jackets with pride. Here in Tazewell, we concentrate on the big league not the wittle weague. My team is looking for a VHSL state championship!!

Just as you are looking for a VHSL state championship. So are the big blues. Granted they lost to Tazewell, but that is just one game. All the girls have real love for the game and they will come out on top in my opinion. Good luck girls and keep your heads high.

If they keep making errors,like they did against the dogs,its going to be a short season.I was told there is a couple of lady blues,really PO'd because of errors.And one of the mom's has been blaming some of the other lady blues for the loss,and she needs to stop it,the lady blues are a team,they win together and lose together.Go lady blues!