Ruff Houses??

NoCoach

who will win  

1. 1. who will win

Yeah I would say Belcher Is Quit ruff, but not as bad as he older brother. Every team has there one ruff player and i would say belcher is grahams. Who would you say it would be for the rest of the teams?

For Richlands it would have to be Payne for the fact he is inexperienced and that is the way he has to beat people. Tazewell's ruffest would be Tinsley. Graham's would be Belcher. Not sure about CC tho.

What kind of topic is this!?

Oh my, no one is "Ruff" which is ACTUALLY spelled "Rough"

They obviously play hard, but many don't know how to play soccer and just dive in there stupidly. Maybe everyone is just jealous of how hard someone goes for the ball, its called hustle. It all comes down to the "W" column.

Calm down man its just a subject, sorry i cant spell good enough for ya. But it gets the point across. I agree that it is good hard play but its not when cards are given. Basicly i am just wondering who everbody thinks are card winners.

I got a card for talkin to the bench...haha...i got taken out in midair cause i was tryin to jump the defenders leg and they stuck their leg up and tripped me right in front of the bench and the bench was like ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!.....I got up said ooooooooooooooohhhh Graham ball....then Rasnick said something and i said scoreboard cause we were winnin 3-0...then i got a card...

its not that hard to get taken out when im in a dead sprint and i jump and she kicks my legs out from under me...a 5 year old could have done that...but i had 2 goals against y'all and we won...so there ya go....

My most ridiculous card would have to be for asking for a ball from a none responsive ball boy... which escalated into yelling. So as I saw the yellow the reff explained that yelling at a ball boy is like yelling at a reff. Go Figure

You poor thing... that little girl didnt trip you she flat out tackled you ... and you weren't at full sprint just she over powers you ... a beauty pagent contestant takes out a pretty decent soccer player thats what all the ohhhhs were for ... if you would've accepted that fact that a girl took you out you wouldn't have got a yellow laugh.gif