Ruff Houses??

NoCoach

who will win  

1. 1. who will win

well...guess what buddy???? WE WON.....YOU LOST....i had 2 goals...she didnt have any....she completely took me out no where near the ball thats why i fell...i wasnt expecting a CHEAP SHOT...and i was at full sprint there buddy...

Would you all shut up. Who cares if someone gets tackled by a girl? As I recall, when Tazewell and Richlands j.v. played each other last, and eighth grade girl tackled Rasnick and sent him flipping through the air. It doesn't matter who tackled you. A tackle is a tackle... no matter what type of equipment they have in their pants.

thank you bluekick...i dont care that it was a girl that took me out..what i care about is that it was a cheap shot and i see why the people on the bench were sitting on the bench....they dont know an illegal tackle when they see one....we won they lost people got taken out....i saw Rasnick hit the ground about 5 times....

ok...all i can say is....yeah i got taken out by a girl...but at least she is HOTT...ok??....and yeah i will admit im good....but i will probably be one of the only people to admit i am not ready for varsity...yeah i know im good but i know my limits...i might be able to play varsity because i have some speed but i would rather stay down on JV and get the needed field experience so when i do move up i will be ready...and plus JV doesnt have too much experience...we have only 3 3-year players and 3 2-year players so yeah....i decided to stay down cause im not ready....

[ QUOTE ]

If your soo amazing then why aren't you on the varsity team

[/ QUOTE ]

and not ONCE did i call myself amazing...i just pointed out the fact that i had a good game and so did Graham....so yeah....make sure you know what you are saying before you say it...

ok??? whatever.....im tired of arguing on here lets change to something other than tazewell graham rivalry cause we all know its big but lets talk about the other teams in the district.....the game was last week so lets move on....