Twin Valley wins 17-U

babyblue

Their next years team played, minus Baldwin... But they also had Goodman and Barton from Council... Grundy had a player from Mt. Mission.. Haysi had a player from Clintwood and Ervinton. Dont really know they were some pick up players from other schools playing on the teams.. This time of year with track and baseball its hard to get a complete team. Thats why i guess they play as an age group..What i saw was some pretty good games.. It was good for every player that played that level of competition. Especially this time of year!!

Why did'nt some of you guys come over and play?

i dont know...we should have but then again look at our season last year even tho its was just for fun, and btw barton is moving to Twin Valley next year, should be a good pick up for the Panthers

I also heard you guys were way over matched! No size what so ever and when TV got the ball inside all you could do was foul and then whine! They even let one of your seniors play so you could have enough!! Then, I also,heard no one from either team fouled out! Sounds like they let you play!! But, I really dont think that the refs letting you play the way they did had that much effect on the 28-30 pt margin that you lost by!!

But, I did hear you guys played well. Congrads on placing second.. Thats not a bad feat for 4 guards and a small forward.

smile.gif

Have a good day.

Let one of our seniors play you have no clue of what your talking about. Coach Moore called me and asked me to put a team in it your allowed two 18 year olds. First game we lost by 6 or 8. We payed our money 20 dollars a person with 5 ppl. I dont think Coach Moore was gonna foul anyone out! Yes we was overmatched with there size but you would haft to be there to judge the fouls even Coach Moore told the Refs they was missing alot of calls agianst us. No excuse tho and it was just 3 starters from Grundys team and a guy from Mt. Mission. Barton would be a good pick up for TV dont see him leaving Council tho.

Twin Valley is quality competition, in anybodys book! Games like that will do nothing but help you down the road!

It says something that you guys come out of your pockets and players from G.W. would drive the distance to play.

Kudos.. ma friend.