Grundys Coach!

Mouse

I think the cubbard is becomming bare in A-Town. unless this new football coach can turnit around I feel the sports teams will hit rock bottom. Baseball coach is leaving, Girls BB coach is gone, and anyone who cared about track boys and girls ( Martin, Cumbow, Hagy) left. All the good basketball Boys are gone, so look for the bottom to drop out. : wink.gif

howd abingdon get into this, lol. this is the grundy thread, besides none of our coaches are leaving i dont kno where ur hearing these things but their wrong sorry to dissappoint u. Oh yea! we arent gonna hit rock bottom anytime soon. wink.gif

If we finish last in football, soccer, baseball, or basketball when I am still at Abingdon I will be not only shocked but I will be dead. You forgot about soccer didn't you? Since we are one of the top 3 schools in SWVA, barring no Divisons or anything. So what if we become mediocre, we will definately not hit "rock bottom" Plus this is a Grundy thread. But back to the subject, Looks like we may have another crowd of "Rifes Raiders"!

well i think it is great that grundy got Greg Rife, i wouldve liked to see Tommy Crigger too, but i guess they just wanted someone else. well, all we can do is hope he can coach them to a SWD title repeat and hopefully great success in the playoffs.

Where have you been Mr. Cumbow Quit coaching girls track, Mr Martin left and went to E&H Boys track& golf, The girls Basketball coach hung it up. And in the BHC sports the other day the baseball coach is leaving. Oh and by the way the boys track got beat by Holston again. So look out it is heading to the bottom in A-Town, better call a meeting of all those Dr's & Lawyers and take up a collectionto help out. tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Check out the sports this AM looks like that powerful soccer team went down to Marion last night. ROCK bottom. laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Than why didn't you post it in the soccer thread? Common sense.

• 3 weeks later...