Who are some good rising 9th graders in the SWD?

falcons1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I had Coach Walker as a coach my freshman year and I thought he was rough. He worked us hard and pushed us to our limit and we hated that at the time but when game time came around we was ALWAYS in shape and ALWAYS prepared for a game. Coach Walker is a smart and an excellent coach and he should be coaching a varsity team somewhere instead of a JV team

Coach Walker never had a temper problem. Most ppl just can't take someone getting in their face and telling them that they are doing something wrong. Most ppl think they are too good for that but they arent. Coach Walker should have never left in the first place.

i think grundy will have a pretty good JV this year...we lost about 2 good players..but other than that everyone is returning...and a couple of fresh faces...i hope to contribute to some of our wins

• 2 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

i think that grahams got one of the best basketball coaches around..and he's coaching thier JV team.. Lee Walker

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Thats probably the dumbest comment i have ever read in my life.

[/ QUOTE ]

coach walker was my coach when i played eighth grade basketball. yeah we ran all the time, we were disciplined. but that is what a coach is supposed to do, and i'd be durned if he wasnt the only coach in tazewell (besides coach wyatt) who didnt play or bench ppl because of their name, money, or parents. he was the best coach i've ever had byfar. and yeah he does deserve to be coaching a varsity team. should be here in tazewell. but those were other issues.. uhh yeah

Football08, who r u? you must be a young'n.... Did you play for Coach Walker? I hated his procedures at the time but when he left everything got worst. Look at the coaching staff now--No disrespect to them but, I knew more about the game then the coaches and we went to the regions for the 1st time in over 5 yrs

• 2 weeks later...

Grundys JV lost about everyone. Be lucky to win 5 games jp haha. Joe u need to be gettin into shape big boy instead of shooting 3's all the time lol grin.gif O yea new face for Grundy *Bruce Bruce* lol