Who are some good rising 9th graders in the SWD?

falcons1

[ QUOTE ]

My money says 5'6 and 110 lbs of roompem stompem!! lol

[/ QUOTE ] hahaha oops...when i read babyblues post it looked like he meant to put mommy lol...read that one wrong sorry guys

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

i think gunner mcgee will be a good baller comin up along with some others

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah i have class with him and go to games, hes pretty awesome! But thats just what i think

[/ QUOTE ]

Isnt he gettin held back though??

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know of anyone in the SWD but we just got a 6'7" who's a junior (I believe) and a 6'4" player who's a sophomore (ditto). And their little brother who's an eighth-grader is 6'1" will be at the middle school. Maybe we'll be back in the BIG DANCE next year after all.

• 3 weeks later...

Last time i talked to Gunner was about the 20th of this month and he said that he was pretty sure he wasnt getting held back but i dont know and i think that Khevan is a little better than him and the best upcoming 10th grader i have seen is Ben Mulkey.

Will Cole at Graham is a 9th grader and last time i checked with him he is goin to a AAU Tournament down in Atlanta and he also went to 2 VT basketball camps and a Wake Forest one he is someone to look at for in the next couple of years

I was gonna mention Mulkey, I remember my 8th grade year when we waited for our games, we watched Mulkey pretty much dominate. He is a really good overall and he led the Varsity in scoring some.(He is a up and coming 10th grader). I won't doubt it if Mulkey wins SWVA POTY his junior AND senior year.

well that post i made about travis and jacod was wrong. they are rising Sop. but when i posted it they were in 9th. but some good rising 9th graders are K.J. Handy and Lucas Marshall. grin.gif

• 2 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

I was gonna mention Mulkey, I remember my 8th grade year when we waited for our games, we watched Mulkey pretty much dominate. He is a really good overall and he led the Varsity in scoring some.(He is a up and coming 10th grader). I won't doubt it if Mulkey wins SWVA POTY his junior AND senior year.

[/ QUOTE ]

He is good watch out for his lil bro.. next year goin be a freshman.

• 3 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

Will Cole at Graham is a 9th grader and last time i checked with him he is goin to a AAU Tournament down in Atlanta and he also went to 2 VT basketball camps and a Wake Forest one he is someone to look at for in the next couple of years

[/ QUOTE ]

dude you are will cole