Who are some good rising 9th graders in the SWD?

falcons1

who are some good young players that will be in 9th or 10th grade next year that are in the SWD.

Graham- Will Cole, JJ Johnson, Jason Palmer, AJ Jeffers

Tazewell- T.J Rasnick

Richlands-The guy with the curly hair is real good.

IS there anyone im missing

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

ansel ponder, who will be a sophomore for blu next year looks to be very good!...

[/ QUOTE ]

I said in the SWD, but i play ball with Ansel some he is really good is a high jumper too.

[ QUOTE ]

i think gunner mcgee will be a good baller comin up along with some others

[/ QUOTE ]

Does he go to Richlands because if he is who im thinking about of what ive seen he isnt that good

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Who is the sophmore this year that is like 6-9 or something

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats sad!...lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is that sad the kid is like 6-9 or 6-10 and is huge. He is already getting looked at by Duke,Maryland, and a couple others i cant think of. His Uncle was telling me about him.

Im sorry to inform you guys but...Our tallest player is 6'4 and he wasnt in the top 10 in the district in scoring....

If you guys know where we can get a 6'9 guys that can play let me know though....

I got an uncle that lives in Abingdon but I dunno If your talking about me because Im 5'7 maybe 5'8 lol no were near 6'9 and no D-1 colleges has even spoke to me besides USF at Nationals in FL he just talked to me and that was 2 years ago lol.

[ QUOTE ]

I got an uncle that lives in Abingdon but I dunno If your talking about me because Im 5'7 maybe 5'8 lol no were near 6'9 and no D-1 colleges has even spoke to me besides USF at Nationals in FL he just talked to me and that was 2 years ago lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think cityofraven was just being a little sarcastic. He knows you aren't no 6'9.