Richlands becoming a division 3 school?

jWt79

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol...well you and I don't agree on that one...I always look forward to playing Graham twice...lol...no matter who is up or down in a particular year you know it's going to be a heck of a game.

Whoever manages to get out of the Region has their work cut out for them...Liberty Bedford and Turner Ashby await....

[ QUOTE ]

Easy Tiger, sounds like you are planning on Honaker beating Richlands this year. take it one step at a time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well notice I said one less point if we lose or one less point if we win. I never said Richlands would be a push over! blush.gif Just thought I'd cover it both ways! I'm just glad to see Rye Cove off the schedule in place of you all!

Im with you on this issue lance. The second time around, the loser the first time wants revenge and the winner thinks they can do it again. The second time is usually more exciting.

greg i'm with you i'd love to see the crowd if tazewell and richlands played in the playoffs. it'd probably be more packed than last years salem and richlands game and i remember when we got beat twice in one season by honaker and that sucked big ones

gayheart i don't think anyone wants to remember our 8th grade football team. it was every teams nightmare of going like 1-5 or something like that now that sucked

[ QUOTE ]

Anyways, back on subject. Can somebody throw up a list of the teams in this division. Whoever it is possible to play in the playoffs or state championship.

[/ QUOTE ]

4th group down on the page, that was this past years standings add us in there and if im not mistaken take out Martinsville and that is next years Reg. IV div. 3.