Please do not post all district on here

carrollfan

[ QUOTE ]

1st team Aaron "Gawk" Belcher, Nathan "Danger Cornwell", John Edmonds, Will "ToeMan" Bowen

[/ QUOTE ]

this has been confusing me for a while and i guess he is wrong because there is no way cornwell got first team district....lancaster got first and chaz got second so cornwell must have gotten honorable mention and he just messed it up...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

man it sucks when two non-starters get honorable mention ahead of you

[/ QUOTE ]

how did they get it ahead of me if i got the same thing, what position do they even play?

[/ QUOTE ]

You make honorable mention in all sports if ur just on the roster basically. If u dont make 1st or 2nd team then you can count on makin honorable mention.

[ QUOTE ]

You make honorable mention in all sports if ur just on the roster basically. If u dont make 1st or 2nd team then you can count on makin honorable mention.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats not what im sayin and thats not even true either, not in soccer neways...i know in baseball that everybody (at least from Richlands) gets honorable mention whether they play or not but thats not really true for soccer. GHS6 said that somebody made honorable mention ahead of me when I made it too, wouldnt that mean they are on the same level...honorable mention ='s honorable mention, ones not ahead of the other

[ QUOTE ]

what position do they even play?

[/ QUOTE ]

Plus most all of your starting (or the ones who play a lot) forwards make 1st or 2nd team...MOST OF THE TIME, a fullback dosent generally make 1st or 2nd team unless your team leads the records in saves, least goals scored on, etc. Fullbacks look at 2nd team at best.