Hey Wise Cav 72

dookie

Since you have been running your mouth about Ahmad so long I thought I would chart Bradshaw games vs Grundy the last 3 years he played them. You know what I found out? Here goes........

2001 regular season

4 Rec 123 yds 1TD

1 Rush 5 yds

3 KO returns 47 yds

3 Punt returns 115 yds

290 total yards 1 TD

2001 playoffs

4 Rec 109 yds 1TD

7 Rush 58 yds 1 TD

2 Punt Ret 4 yds

1 KO return 16 yds

187 total yds 2 TD

2002 regular season

171 yds rushing 1TD

1 Rec TD

2002 Playoffs

30 rush 136 yds 1TD

3 PT ret 69 yds 1 TD

205 total yds 2 TD

2003 regular season

23 rush 333 yds 5 TD

(note 41 td called back on final carry or it would be 6TD)

359 yds total 5 TD

2003 Playoffs

23 rush 198 yds 2 TD

1 Rec TD, 1 PT ret TD

4 TD total

So by my numbers(and I haven't finished the 03 playoff game)

I have these numbers..........

1,410 total yards and 16 touchdowns, and Graham's record in those games 5-1. No he isn't very impressive at all.......

You know what? These numbers don't even include his defensive stats which may be even better. He made more tackles than anyone cares to mention and devistating hits. But, I want to ask 1 question. Does anyone remember the 2003 game in Grundy when he ran right over the linebacker and stiff armed someone else (which looked like he broke the poor kids neck) and run about 75 yards for the TD. I know that the Marcun kid is good and he works hard but if he were on AB's level D-1 coaches would be right there knocking. AB never attended any of the so called All-American camps. He just worked hard and he was just naturally agressive. You can say all the negative things you want but he has made it through that stuff so far. you have to consider the neighborhood he grew up in which at one time was the toughest in both Bluefields. He has lost a brother and many other things that I don't care to mention.

Marcum has already visited Louisville, #6 in the country last year and #1 offense, Tech, UVA, UGA, Ga Tech, and UNC...he's getting the usual junk mail from about 15-20 other schools besides those he has visited...and has been for a while now.

AB was awesome...no doubt about it...you can't take away anything that kid has done against Grundy or anyone else...and it just goes to further prove if you take him out of the game and put him at Beaver for those years...what would Graham have done against Grundy and the rest? You don't get many kids like AB or Marcum...I wish them both the best in the future and I think we will look back someday and be able to talk about seeing them play in HS against each other in some great games. We've been lucky the past few years to see the talent level we've seen in the SWD.

[ QUOTE ]

Since you have been running your mouth about Ahmad so long

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, man oh man. running my mouth huh? man, thats the first thing i have said about your alls almighty ahmad. and i used, like what 4 post's? yeah, ive been running my mouth alright. yeah, the numbers speak for themselves, but i was talking about MY personal performance and opinion on ahmad, and that game where he rushed for over 300, i didnt even play defense that game. but I, I, not everyone else, had some of my best defensive games against ahmad and graham. lol. but its past anyways, dont really matter anymore.

From the films it sure looked like you had your best games against Ahmad and graham. What you held him to 200 total yards when you were in the game? Face it, he destroyed you and your friends every time he played you. The stats prove that.

I want to wish everybody that plays football in the STATE of Virginia the best of luck in all that they accomplish. I represent the state and love it especially Southwest Virginia. I love it when people ask me where I'm from and that I can tell them about the Jones's, the Barber's, Iverson, Mourning, Hill, Bradshaw, ETC... some of you guys seem to be real jealous if you don't get the recognition that you think you deserve. Wise Cav, how can you say that AB is not a great kid? Do you know him personally? Do you know that he used to go to the elementary schools and read to the kids and no it wasn't for community service work. Do you know what he means to the kids that are in his neighborhood. This is what I want you to do though. I want you to keep on hatin and talking negative about him and everybody else that you couldn't stop because this only makes them play harder. Please don't get mad because you didn't have what it takes to play on the level he's on. Blame that on yourself or genetics or something. And once again for MArcum, I wish you the best of luck in whatever you do even though I hope the G-men beat you. And to all the rest of you haters, KEEP HATIN BECAUSE IT ONLY MAKES US STRONGER.

[ QUOTE ]

From the films it sure looked like you had your best games against Ahmad and graham. What you held him to 200 total yards when you were in the game? Face it, he destroyed you and your friends every time he played you. The stats prove that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ehhhh.... don't forget who won the Region in 02...

grin.gif

seriously...just drop it...lol...this is crazy.

PS: From what I remember, AB's best 40 time was listed at 4.5 and I never saw anything other than that anywhere. I have no idea where that was run at or how it was timed...that's just all I remember seeing.

what, are you people idiots or something? when have i ever said that bradshaw was a bad kid?. I have nothing against the kid, never have i said he was a bad person, only thing i said was that i didnt think he was as great as everyone thought he was, he was very good, dont get me wrong, he was good, just not the almight football god most people made him out to be, but enough of this crap, man i said one little thing and i get blasted by a whole page filled with stats. so what, its over. and why would i be jealuos of him, my life's good as it is. i dont want noone elses, good lord, sometimes you people make me sick, i dont hate anyone, ask anyone who knows me, i get along with everyone, everyone. man. i didnt have what it takes to play on his level huh? sheesh, where do you some up with this stuff dude? man, i hate it when people say that i hate the people that are supposedly better than me, so what, if they are thats fine with me, bradshaw was a running back, i was a lineman, he was faster than me, big deal, shew, i think i burned out on that one. if you dont like what i said big deal, its your right. i dont like some of what you said, big deal, its my right. im gonna stop right there, and finish with this. i have nothing personal against anyone, i just speak my mind, and sometimes people dont like that, fine with me. have fun with this, i know youll come up with something to argue over now.