Internet Providers

Blues_82

I've got Comcast High Speed in Bluefield. I've also had Adelphia when I was in Blacksburg and Cox here in Roanoke. No problems or complaints with Comcast or Cox. I hated Adelphia; we had a ton of problems with the connectivity. They kept telling us it was on our end and come to find out it wasn't. The IP they had assigned to us was also assigned to another person, so it was killing our connectivity. Even after the problem was found they refused to admit fault. They're a bunch of...

And it looks like when we move to Christiansburg in late July we'll have Charter, so I will have tried a number of the major cable-internet carriers.

[ QUOTE ]

I guess I'm still stuck in the Stone Age with dial-up connection from Verizon.

[/ QUOTE ]

Better than netscope...i had them back in the day and ive never had ANY problems with Adelphia...had a modem go out once but i had it for 2 years and they replaced it for free so what can i say

uhh, like 2 minutes, there just down the road from me, i could walk there in a few minutes man, there like, maybe a mile from from my house, used to run from my house to theirs every morining.