9/16- MARION HOME

9/23- RICHLANDS AWAY

9/30- BLUEFIELD HOME

10/7- GRUNDY AWAY

10/14- TAZEWELL HOME

10/21- OPEN

10/28- VIRGINIA HIGH AWAY

11/14- CARROLL CO. AWAY

According to VHSL website this is the schedule BUT it did not include the second game vs Bluefield so i added it in

A very tough schedule for any school, besides the 2 games with Bluefield only, Graham has only 2 home games this year

GOOD LUCK G-MEN

[with a schedule like this you'll need it]

[ QUOTE ]

8/26- BLUEFIELD- HOME

9/30- BLUEFIELD HOME

[/ QUOTE ]

actually. I think the 9/30 game is graham away. I mean its at the same place. But i think there making us sit on the other side during one of these games. Does anybody know if there is any truth to this?

i haven,t heard anything, i listed it as a home game because we dont have to travel

on carroll county, last year we played at c.c.but the vhsl website listed it as an away game for graham, maybe a typo

[ QUOTE ]

actually. I think the 9/30 game is graham away. I mean its at the same place. But i think there making us sit on the other side during one of these games. Does anybody know if there is any truth to this?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know if there is any truth to that, but there is definitely some hilarity, lol. Everyone also must turn their hats around and turn their shirts inside out. I assume different uniforms will be worn as well???

They need another stadium on the WVA side. You'd think with Bluefield winning the state championship, there'd be some steps to make it happen. It never did seem quite right to me that two bigtime cross-town rivals have to share the same stadium. It goes against the entire logic of "we must protect this house!" confused.gif

well actually, most people don't understand the Beaver / Graham game... you wouldn't unless you was a part of it. for that one game, you can do things that you're normally not physically able to do. it's a Beaver/Graham thing, you wouldn't understand wink.gif

I agree on that one... But on the whole, sitting on a different side.... Would that really happen... Cause even as far back as I know no matter what Graham has been forced to sit on the visitor side even when they were "Home" and of course Beaver got to side on their Home side even though they were "visitors" . Personally... I think that the team that is home should get to sit on the home side. Even though I know the Beaver fans would have problems with that just because of its their stadium because its in WV and not ours because we use it in the WV side... OH and one more thing.... Is it august I smell coming around the corner... HAHA Friday night football is on its way you all!

[ QUOTE ]

Personally... I think that the team that is home should get to sit on the home side. Even though I know the Beaver fans would have problems with that just because of its their stadium because its in WV and not ours because we use it in the WV side... OH and one more thing.... Is it august I smell coming around the corner... HAHA Friday night football is on its way you all!

[/ QUOTE ]

The Stadium doesn't belong to Bluefield High School. The Stadium belongs to the CITY OF BLUEFIELD. BOTH high schools pay the CITY OF BLUEFIELD the same amount of money to rent the Stadium every year...I don't see where the problem is...HOME team should set on the HOME side...PERIOD.

[ QUOTE ]

The Stadium doesn't belong to Bluefield High School. The Stadium belongs to the CITY OF BLUEFIELD. BOTH high schools pay the CITY OF BLUEFIELD the same amount of money to rent the Stadium every year...I don't see where the problem is...HOME team should set on the HOME side...PERIOD.

[/ QUOTE ]

I see what your getting at... But only thing I see about that is... Reason Beavers get Home side every year... and Graham doesn't... and true the money does go to the City Of Bluefield... But think about that which City of Bluefield... West Virginia... It comes down to the old saying about News Channel 6 and how they seem more biais toward the Beavers during the season. Bluefield Beavers are in the City of Bluefield, and so automatically they feel Beavers get special things such as Home side every year. Though if you think about it... Home side is a lil less better cause I mean Locker rooms are the same... Sidelines are the same.. only difference is Home side has the press box which does go into bleacher space, so visitor side does have that little bit of a sitting section more than Home side... But then again home side does have that bathroom/concetion stand behind the bleachers. But it does come down to the fact, true the City of Bluefield owns the stadium but Beavers are in the City of Bluefield that owns the stadium so they get what they want, we get as some would say "the table scraps".

[ QUOTE ]

Hey GMan, tell Graham to get their payment to use the stadium this fall to the City quickly b/c apparently that money is earmarked for a special project... grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean they are finally going to re-pave the parking lot??? shocked.gif

"Special project"??? Oh boy!!! The City of Bluefield is going to use the money to become OFFICIAL BARON BACKERS!!! This is going to be great!!! EVERYONE is jumping on the BARON BANDWAGON!!! Come along everyone...its going to be a glorious ride!!! grin.gif