CITY OF RAVEN'S HEADHUNT IS OVER....RIFE IS OUT

OFISHE8

if u want to find sombody good its going to take hours of research at the flee markets, king kones, and richlands mall parking lot for expert opinions, on the king kone note we had the cops called on us tonight for a little friendly game of stick ball, i guess the drug deals have went down so much all the town cops have to do is come talk to us. lol

well I drove around the back of Food Lion tonight and about 7 or 8 cop cars were parked there with all of em standin around with lights off their heads and assult rifles, i was like * and turned around as fast as i could...i wonder what 8 loads of cops with assult rifles are about to do?

[ QUOTE ]

- Roy Williams of UNC

When asked about the Richlands job, Williams was enthusiastic: "Sure, winning the NCAA title was nice. But a chance at actually winning a Region IV playoff game? Wow, that's really exciting."

- former Milligan Coach Ron Reed

When pressed for comment Coach Reed said, "Tuck in that shirt! What's wrong with you? If you look like a slob, and you act like a slob, then you can only be one thing...."

- Former RHS hoopster Robert R. Hagy, II, esquire

Legal training would come in handy during disputes with officials. For example: "Not only did the opposing player travel with the ball, but by doing so, he deliberately and maliciously violated the civil rights of our entire athletic department."

A couple of dark horses have also emerged....

- Beloved youth coach Paris Parker

Parker's availability is somewhat questionable. Since the Michael Jackson verdict, he is seeking to reopen his own legal cases with a change of venue to Southern California.

- Former RHS coach Robbie Rodes

When questioned about a dozen years ago, Rodes said that he would be interested in coming back to RHS and returning the program to the level of prominence that it enjoyed under his watch in the early 1970s. Unfortunately, no one has seen or heard from Rodes since the last business meeting of the Heaven's Gate cult back in the 1990s.

- Dennis Vaught

Because you can't bring up any coaching vacancy at Richlands without mentioning Dennis. It's the law. Besides, the cagers would look really cool in those elevator boot things like KISS used to wear, which Vaught might be convinced to purchase for them.

Of course, instead of conducting an expensive and time-intensive search, the RHS administration might just use the Buchanan County approach -- flipping through the phone book and calling every "Rife" listing until they find a taker for the job. Current buzz centers on Cletus Rife of Pea Patch.

Stay tuned.....

[/ QUOTE ]

That's damn funny.

• 1 month later...