Richlands vs Bluefield 7 on 7 pass skill camp...

RHSDE60

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've told you previously that I was a Bills fan, and have been since I was a kid. Actually, my liking of the Bills and Hokies go hand and hand. I got into pro football before college (back in the late 1980s) and quickly became a Bills fan. My favorite player became Bruce Smith and when I learned early on that Bruce played football at VT I became a Hokie fan.

My best friend in high school was a major Dolphins fan and stuck up Marino's behind 24/7. We used to get together for every Bills/Fins game and had a blast going back-n-forth with one another.

Forgot about that man, that was a while back. and having a bad memory dont help..

I knew you had to be a bills fan. I mean your a fan of every other team i hate,why not the bills....

But im about to go Rules!

See you up there if you go man!

Remember Nobody's perfect..everybody makes mistakes. example: you liking the Tar-heels,Hokies,bills!

Well Collins centered the ball. But he needs to work on his shot-gun snap. Some junior named michael crockett may be playing center this year seeing he has a pretty decent shot-gun snap. Eric McClanahan played QB about 85% of the time and was doing a very good job of reading the defenders and the offenisve routes. I think he'll get the nod when it comes game time in my opinion. Watching Powell play QB he let a couple balls get away from him and he under-thew quite a bit. For wide recievers i do believe Ansel Ponder will be the next Mike Davis. He's very fast and has very good hands. Other wide recievers were Jon Payne. He did a fair job but dropped alot of catchable balls. Powell even played some WR. He can catch the ball pretty decent and has some pretty good speed....Richlands is looking pretty good. and some guy #60 on there team looks as if he's going to be a real good player!

Any other questions, i'd be glad to answer

It was pretty even. Bluefield had a slight edge in TDs (10-9), and Richlands had a couple more interceptions on defense than Bluefield did. TD wise for Bluefield, Ponder(4),Payne(3), and Mark Page, J. Powell, Matthew Carter all had one TD. M. Jordan also had nice grabs along with some moves that set up some TDs. All Receivers had very nice catches and runs after the catch. Powell threw for 8 TDs. All in all good showing for the first time this year.