Richlands vs Bluefield 7 on 7 pass skill camp...

RHSDE60

Rocks, I'm telling right now, we're going to be fine this fall. Yes, we'll experience some ups and downs, but I honestly believe we'll still be good enough to make some noise at the end. And most of the kids that will be seeing playing time this fall will be back for at least another year and in some cases more. Think of 2005 much like 2002 was for Bluefield, a year to brush up and get ready for the future.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes McCracken played last night. Very good arm and he will be able to see over the line. Threw some nice fades to in the corner of the endzone. He also throws the sideline route well.

Thats what im worried about with powell. He's not exactly the tallest guy on the team. So im just wondering if he's going to be able to see over the line?..

Im siked about carter playing FB though. He played RB in middle school and had atleast 30 or more td's in his 2 years playing!

McCracken QB'd ,has a very powerful arm. Everybody seemed a lil tense during the duration and CJ almost exploded when he got tackled at the goal line, thank goodness they didnt tackle Caleb.

I believe the beavers will shock plenty of people with the amount of speed and talent that they have coming this up coming season. The backfield and recieving crew looked very impressive from what I saw in the 7 on 7 game last night. Payne, Ponder, Jordan, Powell, Paige all showed sure hands and quickness. I believe powell looked very good thorowing the football and I can't wait too see him in action when he can scramble. I was shocked at there perfomance lastnight being their first apperance. <font color="red"> </font>

It seems the potential is there, but 1 thing is for certain, they haven't accomplished anything at this point. Bluefield has been successul enough for 3 seasons that they have a long way to fall potentially.

It would be wise for them not be arrogant or expect anything, if anything they can expect every team's best shot and then some. They are a marked group regardless of how inexperienced they are.

It's good to be optmistic, but they better plan on doing their talking in the games. Talent is good but it's an aspect of the game doesn't earn a title itself.

But I'm looking forward to seeing what they are able to produce in the '05 season.

From what i've herd about a certain somebody on this site. Not going to menchun his name. But he said that we should be just fine this season. and expect the unexpected. So im really getting excited to see what the beavers will be doing this season. With Powell playing QB scrambling around and passing to our Loaded WR's like Payne, Ponder,Paige, and matthew carter and reese

I cant wait till i see the starting line up. Trust me when i say were going to be loaded on offense the next 2 years!

It wasnt a confrontation. It was a quik pass at the goal line and a player from Bluefield tried to prevent the Richlands player from breaking the plain of the goal line. Had about two pushes and thats about it.