SWD Freshman

football09

We had 2 freshman that made a huge impact at Rural Retreat last season. So I'm sure there will be a few this year to. Jared Dix at guard, and Wyatte Pickett at running back. Jared done a really good job blocking, and Wyatte rushed for over 600 yards while sharing time with Corey Whalen in the backfield. Pickett didn't get as many carries as Whalen though. Whalen rushed for 1200 yards.

A few freshman from each school i know a few from graham and a few from tazewell will most likely get some crutial pt. I played both of them last year in 8th grade they were tough.

Yeah Lance and Cody are both pretty good. I think that Cody got second team all SWD or something as a Freshman punter. and lance has always been good. Plus Coach ayers has some nfl hook ups so they are almost guarnteed to go some kinda pro

• 4 months later...

I think that the Cole kid from Graham is the real deal. He has good size, and a very live arm for a freshman. I expect big thing out of this kid in the future. He may be division one talent if he progresses.

Will cole is the starting qb for graham since the 2nd beaver game and has been very productive he will be a great big headache for any team he plays against wish he could have been the starter for the richlands game but i believe he will get his chance.As far as productive freshman he has been the best i have seen he has 479 yds and 5 tds in 5 games.next year he will probably pass those numbers up quickly i expect good things from him.

[ QUOTE ]

Will cole is the starting qb for graham since the 2nd beaver game and has been very productive he will be a great big headache for any team he plays against wish he could have been the starter for the richlands game but i believe he will get his chance.As far as productive freshman he has been the best i have seen he has 479 yds and 5 tds in 5 games.next year he will probably pass those numbers up quickly i expect good things from him.

[/ QUOTE ]

He may get his chance to start against Richlands next year.