All-State Team selections

parsons

I dont know all of Simmons's stats but he had 2 homeruns, 20 rbi's close to it newayz actually more than that, battin avg. was like .367...hes only a softmore so i figure he'll just get better and sooner or later make all state first.

a birdie is telling me brintle hit at around .404 and Reed roughly the same average........with brintle leading the team in rbi's......but i think brintle's more important stats are his pitching stats......6 and 1 on the year i think.

actually i would be surprised if anyone from the swd makes it.......inman from tunstall and widener from abingdon will make it....don't know how many more they would take from region iv..but figure tunstall to have more..

[ QUOTE ]

a birdie is telling me brintle hit at around .404 and Reed roughly the same average........with brintle leading the team in rbi's......but i think brintle's more important stats are his pitching stats......6 and 1 on the year i think.

[/ QUOTE ] no one from tazewell can confirm their stats??????????????

• 2 months later...

I got lucky and ended up making 2nd Team All-State--- anyways ,you all are lucky my class of 05 graduated---now you can pick fun with the Tazewell baseball team, something that noone could ever do before now.