foot slice

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like you guys never walked out on the deck barefoot...lol

nail came loose in a board and her foot found it...not a big deal...I fell once working on a flood wall and ran a nail all the way through my hand...lol...it was kinda cool...didn't really hurt until later...didn't bleed as bad as I thought it would either.

Anyone have a good lawnmower story? lol grin.gif I know one of you idiots has to be missing a foot or some toes...own up... blush.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Anyone have a good lawnmower story? lol grin.gif I know one of you idiots has to be missing a foot or some toes...own up... blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

We used to have a electric weed eater and one time i had to sit it down b/c the string had ran out or something and when i turned it up to check it a branch off a shrub cut the trigger on and scccc...no more skin on my right hand, looked pretty nasty...ill see if i can find a picture of it and put it on here lol

Its ok If you could learn to start hitting the "e" key it might help. Ya know its right above the "d" key to the left of the "r" key and to the right of the "w" key. I promise youll look smarter when you say "the" instead of "th". grin.gif