• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

hows the foot comin along lol?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol its good.. it looked all raw and stuff for a while and it was a few weeks before i could walk on it properly again.. but yeah, u can still see it, but its pretty much all better..thanks for asking! grin.gif

and to that other foot pic....knives dont belong in feet tongue.giflmao

I have quite a few injury photos from different things. These particular foot photos aren't actually an injury though, it's a common condition known as trenchfoot, seen a lot in the military. It's where you go a long time with wet feet or damp feet, and you have sort of a bacterial infection, and they soak up with water like a sponge.

It's bad if you have really thick calluses, sp?, which I do from going barefoot so much, because if the calluses soak up a lot of water they split open like alligator hide all over.

I got this trenchfoot from curling up and sleeping in a wet and damp mine shaft 1 night when I was out on the side of a mountain in tennessee and there was a real bad storm. I had to go in there to seek refuge from it.

The condition shows particularly on the heel. As do the thick calluses.

I had scanned my feet at the time for reference.

46914134.jpg

46914137.jpg

46914138.jpg