Ncaa Football 06

EH31

i kno it aint got a lot to do with swva football but i jus bought ncaa football 2006 for ps2 n its one of the best games graphic wise ive evr seen its great ima be playin it all the time... any body else have it yet?

I guess i won it because i threw to myself nearly every play..

I dont know what im suppose to do now. I allready won the heisman..

BTW: Was your girlfriend ugly as heck your first year?

And your sophomore season, your dorm looks awesome. Do they get even better in your junior and senior seasons?

Well I bought the game in Chesapeake on Wednesday afternoon, but haven't been able to play it yet and won't until at least tomorrow evening. Although, I did play a little bit of it on display at the GameStop in the Greenbrier Mall before I bought it.

I got it second day it was out. I think that the only bad part is when your in-season recruiting you only get to pick 12 and mostly none comes to you when your a really bad school (Wake Forest) Also I would love a way to rebuild the stadium when your team gets better.

yea sorry took me so long o reply lol but the dorm room looks really good in the junior season i like it better than i do the senior year.. and the girlfriends get better haha. but since madden hasnt came out yet instead of goin to the nfl i stayed and i am a coach at texas. the only thing i dont like about the game is durin create a team u cant pick ur team name u gotta go by the logo u choose

WaveFan09, just to let you and your friends know, Ethan and I played the other night and I won 56-35. We made a rule if you got down by 21 you had to quit and that was with 430 left in the 4th quarter! So much for all that talk I was hearing in the Field house. confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Score? who was who?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was virginia Tech. He (beaverbaseball) was texas. Went into half time i was up by like 3. I got the ball to start the 3rd. and i threw at pick at my 20. He kicked a fg. made it tied at like 24. Then i ran some speed options with vick, and some very nice passing plays. and i just took the game away from him.... final vt-49 texas-35