New Richlands Basketball Coach

BigBlue02

Coach Fife? I have been out of the country to New Mexico the last few weeks armadillo hunting and piranha fishing and haven't kept up with the news. They have tv but it is in Spanish and once I got my little book out to figure it out they had done gone on to something else. I didn't figure they would cover the RHS basketball thing anyway, but since I couldn't understand what they was saying I didn't know if they were saying it or not so I didn't know if I was not understanding or if they wasn't saying anything.

[ QUOTE ]

We have a new B-ball coach. Coach Mcgee is now the head man.Good choice I believe maybe he can whip the blues back in winning.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have any idea who that is - do you have any background on this person?

[ QUOTE ]

wasnt he the middle school coach, and is that keavan shwinegruber <---(spelt wrong) going to play varsity ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Kheven shouldnt play Varsity, because he will just sit the bench in my opinion. Id say with Garrett, Stanton, Mulkey, McKnight, CJ Arms, DJ, and a couple others I dont see why they cant compete on a daily basis.

Yes brandon plays.. boozer.. your wrong.. he played up till 8th and i think he might not have made the team but he is going back out for it in 9th.