Derrick Davis

bigorange_66

All I wanna know is whether he's stayin at GW or leavin. Everybody I talk to tells me different things and it's gettin frustrating. Does anybody know for sure? Cuz I sorta hope he's leavin..lol. I've had to play against this guy since JV and he's the most elusive runningback I've ever had to play against.

I don't know what's going on...in talking with GW faithful, he's staying in Wytheville. Talking to Bluefield faithful, he's going to Bluefield.

I did speak with someone "close" to the Bluefield program over the weekend. He didn't think anything was for certain just yet. He was very hopeful, though, after seeing the young man's abilities on the field.

I guess we will have to wait a few more weeks to find out for sure.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I've had to play against this guy since JV and he's the most elusive runningback I've ever had to play against.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought he was QB??

[/ QUOTE ]

He can play lots of positions...

[ QUOTE ]

Davis was telling people at the GW weight room tonight that he was staying at GW. He has been going to the GW weight room regularly and unless someone has seen him at the Bluefield weight room lately, I'd say he's made up his mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the info RockinRoonsFan. Keep us up to date on GW this season. \we need more folks from the HOGO posting on here...there have been a few from Lebanon and Rural Retreat but that's about it.

No problem GMan. I really enjoy stopping by your board from time to time. You have some good posters who seem to treat the sport with the respect that it deserves. Being a former Graham player myself, it also keeps me up on what is happening with my former team and rivals.